Your Team will learn to be happy to double their targets and double their results
I spend most of my working life talking to sales people and I hear the same story over and over again
• This is going to be a tough year.
• There aren’t enough prospects to go round
• The economy is crippling our business
• There is no way we can achieve these targets
Do any of these sound familiar? All of these?
And yet, from time to time, I come across real sales stars who are beating the odds and outselling all the competitors. These people tell a different story
• This is going to be a great year
• I never have enough time to see all the prospects so I have to choose the best ones
• The economy encourages business creativity
• I have my company target and then I have my own “Double-Up” target
The sales stars are making success look easy and when I talk to them about what they are doing differently I discover that they are not geniuses, they are not born with a special talent and they are not working harder than anybody else. In fact many of them work less hours to produce better results. They are doing simple things that all of us could be doing, but just don’t.
“Double-Up” Is a programme that will show your sales team how they can produce twice the results without working twice as hard. By using simple techniques mastered by top sales people I will demonstrate what is possible and nobody will leave the session without believing they can do it.
I have designed the programme based upon the best techniques used by the most successful sales people in a wide variety of industries and includes the following:
• “Double-Up” your prospects
◦ I will show your team how to get at least twice as many prospects so that they have to choose who to focus on
◦ I will demonstrate how to increase the number of effective appointment calls in any hour by 25% and use a technique that will increase the strike rate for making appointments by 50%
• Set personal and company targets that have pizzazz
◦ Setting targets is an art not a science. Of course you have the budget and the financial team to satisfy but the effectiveness of the activity to achieve the target is dependent on the motivation of the individuals involved.
◦ We cannot motivate a team if we are not motivated ourselves so we have to set exciting “Double-Up” targets and then demonstrate to the team how these targets can be achieved
◦ Become Customer-Centric
• Use 21st Century tools to grow your business
◦ The new sales people know that there are a wide range of 21st century tools that will help them save time and develop long lasting relationships. Social media is the future of relationship development and that combined with CRM technology will encourage dramatic business growth.
• Work your goals
◦ You cannot expect your “Double-Up” targets to just happen, you have to work at them
◦ “Double-Up” targets have to be believable so break them down into do-able and easily measurable chunks.
◦ Help the team develop mastermind groups to share successes and learn from each other
• Develop expert status.
◦ Keeping your name in the prospect’s mind
◦ Effectively use social media to form lasting relationships
◦ If you are perceived to be the expert company or expert sales people in your field the customers will come to you.
• Motivate the team to really believe
◦ Motivation is the key
◦ If they are going to apply the new skills they have to believe in themselves and that they can achieve their “Double-Up” Targets
The rest is up to you.